*Updated Jun3 3, 2010*
1) There will be ONE section for Positive Transactions and ONE for Negative Transactions. When recording your transaction, click on the "New Topic" button located on the top right-hand side of your screen.
2) Use this board only for FEEDBACK on sales, buying, or trades.
3) Do NOT under any circumstances post items you have for sale, want to buy or trade. Do NOT post announcements for a new board or online store. These will be removed. Any and all OT (Off Topic) posts will be removed. You have your own favourite doll board(s) to post these things on.
5) When writing about a transaction you MUST put the person's Board ID or ebay name of the person in your subject line. This will make things much easier to find in the search feature. Also, the search feature is not case sensitive but you will have to type in the entire name of the person you are looking for. If you are posting, be aware of this so others can search. NOTE: By "entire name" we mean their fully-spelled name as they use it on the Boards, NOT their first and last name (unless that is what they happen to use). For example, if you are looking for JohnDoe you can't just type in Jo and expect the board to find it.
6) Only responses to a transaction where you are mentioned will be allowed AND only ONE response. No more going back-and-forth will be tolerated. Like Ebay, you will only have the one chance to explain yourself. If you are replying, click the reply button and not the "New Topic" button.
7) Do NOT post full address or telephone numbers of "private" people on the board. You may only do so if your transaction dealt with a Doll Business.
8) Everyone will be able to view this forum, but you must register in order to post.
9) If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
The Feedback Community is open to all Doll Members - regardless of what board you post on.